ADINA ADRIANA LUMINITA STANESCU
- R.TCMP, R. Ac.
- Member of the Ontario Association of Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine (OAATCM)
- Diploma in Acupuncture from the Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Toronto, 1994.
- Diploma in Chinese Herbal Medicine from the Institute of Chinese Herbal Therapy, Toronto, 1997.
- Acupuncture practicum at Long Hua Hospital, Shanghai, 1994.
- Specialist certificate in TCM Dermatology under world renowned dermatologist Mazin al-Khafaji, 2002.
- Trained in the emerging field of Motor Point Acupuncture by founder Matt Callison, L.Ac.
- Traditional Chinese Medicine writer for Vitality Magazine, Toronto.
- Lecturer at the Oriental Culture Institute, Mississauga.