Adina Stanescu Ac. DCHM is the director of The TCM Skin Clinic.
Adina's professional qualifications include:
- Member of the Ontario Association of Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine (OAATCM)
- Diploma in Acupuncture from the Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Toronto, 1994.
- Diploma in Chinese Herbal Medicine from the Institute of Chinese Herbal Therapy, Toronto, 1997.
- Acupuncture practicum at Long Hua Hospital, Shanghai, 1994.
- Specialist certificate in TCM Dermatology under world renowned dermatologist Mazin al-Khafaji, 2002.
- Trained in the emerging field of Motor Point Acupuncture by founder Matt Callison, L.Ac.
- Traditional Chinese Medicine writer for Vitality Magazine, Toronto.
- Lecturer at the Oriental Culture Institute, Mississauga.
Adina is passionate about disseminating the benefits and strengths of TCM to North Americans. To this end, she writes and lectures widely on TCM, holds monthly seminars for lay people and believes strongly that patients need to understand as well as possible the treatment they are following.